Why is it “impossible” to raid Illusion/Illusive/Illumintation/Vindiction/Vindictive

Why is it “impossible” to raid Illusion/Illusive/Illumintation/Vindiction/Vindictive
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 21st, 2018, 5:30:48 am

Many people have said its impossible to raid the faction Vindiction, but in these recent days, I’ve stared to wonder “why” its impossible. Their classic base defense is either unclaimed and small and hidden, or a large obsidian box with just 2 layers of obsidian at the bottom of an ocean. Whats so unraidable about that? (This is basically an idea section of ideas to make them raidable, I’ve already discovered over several ways, but I’d like to see what anyone else can come up with. Two heads are better than one!)

P.S. Sand + TNT can destroy water, and withers can destroy obsidian.

Re:Why is it “impossible” to raid Illusion/Illusive/Illumintation/Vindiction/Vindictive
Post by: Praying4Death - August 24th, 2018, 1:29:36 pm

its funny you say that lol, all those ideas yet we still were never raided. must be easier then you say then

Re:Why is it “impossible” to raid Illusion/Illusive/Illumintation/Vindiction/Vindictive
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - August 26th, 2018, 9:10:18 am

no this was a stupid post why did i make this how to delete pls tell me

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.