Hidden Server: Chapter 11

Hidden Server: Chapter 11
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 1st, 2015, 7:22:44 pm

Chapter 11

Ender and DRG went aside and worked on their buisness. "Im bored," I complained. "You guys need to leave the Hidden Server," Liv began, "Even you krward. I know you live here but youre to young to be in this." Krward sighed. "Alright," she said sadly. "You leave tomorrow. Oh yes, Hawaii you must stay." Liv said with joy. "Um why?" I asked. "You hold magic in your body." Liv explained. "You need to learn how to control it." "So, why do I have magic?" I asked, impatient for an answer. "Every 100 years, a baby is born with magic." I was shocked. "Wow" I said. That was really all I could say.

Click Here
<--- Part 10 Part 12 --->

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.