CubeLandia (chapter 5)

CubeLandia (chapter 5)
Post by: Derpehh - April 11th, 2015, 8:56:28 pm

As Derpeh pulled Liv and Hawaii out of the cellar, Hawaii was crying. "Hawaii, whats wrong?" Liv asked. "What if Siggi really does take over the world?" Hawaii asked. "I mean, what will he do to everyone? To us?" Derpeh sat and thought, but Hawaii was right. What if they did fail? What would happen? How would they take it, if they even survive? She didnt want to think about it. "We will not fail!" Derpeh cried. "We will beat Siggi!" So, out they walked of the kingdom, and it was CHAOS. People were running around, screaming as their city was on fire. They all looked at each other. They were speechless. They had no clue what to do. So, they walked through the burning city. When they were through the city, there he was. Old Siggi himself. "You..you..," Derpeh mumbled. "YOUUU!!!" She screamed and tackled him. She beat Siggi up, till Liv pulled her off of him. "This is going to be a looong night," Hawaii said. TO BE CONTINUED... Want more? Stay tuned!

Re: CubeLandia (chapter 5)
Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 12th, 2015, 4:24:33 pm

Omg this story is good!!! I wish I could write like this!!! Keep up the good work!!! ;D
P.S. Can I be in it (the guardian of the Tigers who helps them defeat siggi)

Post by: Derpehh - April 13th, 2015, 8:52:33 pm

Sure thing MasterTiger101! I will try to get you somewhere in the story, but you may be helping Siggi, so... Not exactly what you wanted but close.

Post by: EmsMyEms - April 13th, 2015, 9:14:19 pm

[quote author=DerpehWaffle link=topic=2650.msg12075#msg12075 date=1428800188]
but Hawaii was true.[/quote]

Wut? I dunt get that

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 13th, 2015, 9:49:21 pm

[quote author=Kawaii Hawaii link=topic=2650.msg12329#msg12329 date=1428974059]
[quote author=DerpehWaffle link=topic=2650.msg12075#msg12075 date=1428800188]
but Hawaii was true.[/quote]

Wut? I dunt get that
[/quote]I think she meant but Hawaii was right.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 13th, 2015, 9:49:39 pm

Awesome story! Its very well written!

Post by: Derpehh - April 14th, 2015, 3:25:31 pm

DaRetroGamer, the mistake has been fixed! :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.