Cube School: Chapter 2 - The Test

Cube School: Chapter 2 - The Test
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 21st, 2015, 9:16:41 pm

Chapter 2 - The Test

"Okay!" Fairy exclaimed, "Test time!" Hawaii sighed. She was super nervous. "Question 1. What is my favorite color?" Derpeh asked. "B-blue?" Hawaii guesses. Derpeh nodded. "Question 2. What is our rank in the school?" Hawaii hesitated. "Diamond." she confided. Fairy smiled. "Last one. Why do you want to join us?" Hawaii thought for a momment. "Because I think that you 2 are nice and I dont really have other friends. So you guys just came to me. One second Im alone, next I have 2 wonderful friends!" Hawaii finally said.
Derpeh and Fairy smiled. "Youre in." they said in unison. Hawaii smiled. "Great!" she said happily. They talked more and then lunch was over. They headed back towards the classroom when they saw a group of students crying. The trio walked over. "Hey," Derpeh said. "Whats wrong?" The students stepped away so the 3 girls could see. On the ground, laid a body. Fairy gasped. "Moto!" she exclaimed.
Fairys brother Moto lay on the ground. Not breathing or moving. Fairy started crying. Derpeh and Hawaii tried to coax her. "Its ok," they said over and over knowing that they were kind of lying to Fairy. The girls hurried off to class before they got in trouble. In class, Mr. Siggi was perkier than ever. His bow tie looked like it was choking him because he made it so tight. When news about Moto got to him, he smiled. Hawaii on the other hand, thought that the smile was a bit suspicious.

Re: Cube School: Chapter 2 - The Test
Post by: OrzaRound - April 25th, 2015, 1:34:14 pm

Awesome! Cant wait for Part 3

Post by: Asheiou - April 25th, 2015, 2:02:26 pm

Me neither, Matthewcraft8!

Post by: albanybrookexo - April 26th, 2015, 2:45:54 am

I NEED PART 3 NOW THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.