CubeVenture! Chapter 15 (Part 1)!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 15 (Part 1)!!!
Post by: Asheiou - June 10th, 2015, 4:17:40 pm

Chapter 15 : Part 1 - Soviet
"Sovie, somethings wrong."
I cant stop thinking about it. I get out of bed and knock on Tubes door. No answer. I knock again. No answer again. I go up to ground level in the lift. He isnt there. I look up on the roof level. He isnt there either. I try to do commands, like Tube did when he first got here.
"/glist," I say, but dont hear it. What I do hear is a list of servers and players. I dont hear TubeDaGamer in the list. I lose all hope but then I hear, "Sovie, theyve captured me. You need to get to the server hub now, or theyll..." Tube stops dead and I dont feel his presence in my mind anymore. "Hey, Slime, Tubes been kidnapped!" I think-speak to Slime.
"I know where theyve taken him," Slime said, "but it isnt a nice place to go."...

Thanks for reading!
~Tube
Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 15 (Part 1)!!!
Post by: Asheiou - June 12th, 2015, 12:21:52 pm

Sorry about the short chapter, its only part 1.

Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 15 (Part 1)!!!
Post by: Asheiou - June 16th, 2015, 1:28:48 pm

No-one commenting?
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.