What episode is your favorite from Spongebob?

What episode is your favorite from Spongebob?
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - May 3rd, 2015, 3:17:00 pm

Hello everyone,

I know this is a weird question but for those of you who still watch spongebob what is your favorite episode? Yes I still watch spongebob and im a teenager XD . My favorite episode is Graveyard shift! The hash slinging slasher! Lol.

Thanks,

-rtd321

Go be great!

Re: What episode is your favorite from Spongebob?
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 3rd, 2015, 3:26:24 pm

Dont even get me started on SpongeBob, I remember the video games, the movie, the plushies. Back in the day <3

I liked that one you know where Patrick is telling a story " He was that ugly, everyone died " or something like that. If it wasnt that then thats a bit awkward lel.

Also the episode where this was from: ( cant remember the name or what happened but )

Or the one where squidwards face changes to make him look like he has plastic surgery lel

Post by: KissMeImIrish - May 3rd, 2015, 3:36:20 pm

I like the one where Squidward and others read Spongebobs diary. And this one because Pats an idiot:

Post by: Peppah - May 3rd, 2015, 5:57:34 pm

I remember when I was 6, watching this show. I thought it was hilarious. ;D I cant decide which episode. There are so many, and there all so good! ;D

Post by: oneofakid - May 3rd, 2015, 6:58:31 pm

Graveyard shift is awesome

Post by: Asheiou - May 4th, 2015, 3:31:41 pm

When SpongeBob gets the suds :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.