What I've chosen

What I've chosen
Post by: Seashelll - April 2nd, 2017, 12:59:57 am

I think a lot of you have noticed I'm rarely ever on anymore. I haven't played on CubeBuilders, or Minecraft in general, For several months. I kinda lost interest in Minecraft but I love cubebuilders but hardly anyone I know is ever on. There's barely anyone playing too! Today I came on just for a little bit to see if anyone I knew was on but there wasn't and no one talked at all. My previous names were Cutekittens5405, Kawaiibaederp, and currently is SwitchingLives. I'm sorry that I lost interest in Minecraft, but life has its ups and downs and you'll just have to move on someday. I love you all and I wouldn't say this is goodbye, but see you next time!

Re:What I've chosen
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 21st, 2018, 4:57:48 am

it’s possible to revive it, if enough people get behind a movement and do something

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.