This Is Rediculous!

This Is Rediculous!
Post by: PsycoKC - June 19th, 2015, 12:58:04 am

Ok this is getting VERY annoying!! CubeBuilders staff who are on strike!! LISTEN UP!!! Get your brain back. I dont care what Siggi did or is doing. He is the owner and he has his own way of doing stuff. Life isnt all about Minecraft! Siggi has other things to do. Now get off of strike. You are only making cubebuilders worse for everyone. Are you going to tell me Livetabon is the only cubebuilders staff (that can un-mute/un-ban and ban and mute people) that isnt on strike?!? You need to get your senses back together! I dont care what anyone has to think about this post. This is what I feel and if you disagree then BOO YOU NOT ME!! Ps. Good job Livtabon and Skyrun for apparently being the only one who is doing there job. (And you to Drakwatch (any anyone else who I forgot to mention) for at least telling Siggi you wanted out)

Re: This Is Rediculous!
Post by: Peppah - June 19th, 2015, 6:57:27 am

Dude, I wouldnt want to get on higher staffs nerves if I were you, just saying. ;)

Post by: KermitsBigToe - June 19th, 2015, 8:31:57 am

Getting snappy/rude will not really make the staff come off of the strike. The staff will come back when they feel ready to, not when we tell them to. They are not making Cubebuilders worse in my opinion, the staff put in loads of hours and have to do loads of work for the server ( while Going to school, going to work, studying, etc ) and they do that all for free. Theyre not trying to make anyone upset . So really you should be thanking them for making the server for what it is today - I mean without them, no one would be able to play Cubebuilders. Getting impatient with the staff isnt going to help anything.

Post by: PsycoKC - June 19th, 2015, 1:44:52 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=3365.msg16539#msg16539 date=1434717117]
Getting snappy/rude will not really make the staff come off of the strike. The staff will come back when they feel ready to, not when we tell them to. They are not making Cubebuilders worse in my opinion, the staff put in loads of hours and have to do loads of work for the server ( while Going to school, going to work, studying, etc ) and they do that all for free. Theyre not trying to make anyone upset . So really you should be thanking them for making the server for what it is today - I mean without them, no one would be able to play Cubebuilders. Getting impatient with the staff isnt going to help anything.
[/quote]thank them for going on strike? I just think they need to get off of strike. They dont have to study to get off of strike.

Post by: oneofakid - June 19th, 2015, 1:47:31 pm

They are off strike no further discussion needed.

Post by: PsycoKC - June 19th, 2015, 2:26:00 pm

When did they get off of strike? :D

Post by: Livetabon - June 19th, 2015, 5:20:11 pm

Earlier today. I am locking due to finding it slightly aggressive and a bit rude.

Please do not do this again, I understand your frustration but that does not give you a reason to be aggressive towards us.

Thanks

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.