I can’t log into cubebuilders

I can’t log into cubebuilders
Post by: retnuhrepeerc - January 18th, 2018, 1:05:32 pm

Hey. (Idk how to start this)
So I was playing cubebuilders for a while and logged off. About an hour later I joined but it wouldn’t let me in. I tried resetting my computer, refreshing, and everything. I can go onto every other server just fine though. I’m not sure what’s going on right now so I made this post to see if anyone knows how to help.
-Ret

Re:I can’t log into cubebuilders
Post by: retnuhrepeerc - January 18th, 2018, 1:20:57 pm

Whenever i try to log in I get this message:
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused:
Of course I don’t know what this means lol

Re:I can’t log into cubebuilders
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 21st, 2018, 5:09:40 am

another old post, but if anyone comes across this, I’ll explain what it means

It basically means that the server is offline or unacessable at the moment that you join
Usually if this happens contact the owner or high staff and within a few hours or a few days the sever should be back online

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.