Hey, I'm Rosserdude

Hey, I'm Rosserdude
Post by: Rosserdude - November 25th, 2014, 10:50:25 pm

Hi I am "new" to the server, and would like to introduce myself.

My name is Rosserdude, I am 13, and I am from the U.S.

I have been playing Minecraft since March 2011 and loved every minute of it.

From all the times I have been raided, killed, stolen from, betrayed, made new friends, and lost old friends, I have a lot of experience behind my back.

I was on another popular server before it got shut down which was called Savage Realms RPG <-- (sorry for "advertising" but I dont think it really counts as advertising because the server is down now), and I was a helper for 10 months. I loved playing on there and it was the first game that I would play after I got home from school or sports practice.

I dont have a favorite kind of music because I love all kinds of it, but if I had to choose one it would be Rock and Roll.

Thats pretty much it about me that I can think of for now. Thanks for reading and I hope I meet you on the server sometime.

- Rosser

Re: Hey, I'm Rosserdude
Post by: Rosserdude - November 25th, 2014, 10:51:42 pm

(x) Play Minecraft
(x) Play on CubeBuilders Server
(x) Raid other factions
(x) Go hunting for creepers
(x) Kill zombies
(x) Launch TNT cannons
(x) Build in Creative mode
(x) PvP
(x) Go mining
(x) Farm
(x) Kill the Ender dragon
(x) Watch YouTube videos
(x) Make YouTube videos
( ) Eat sushi (Ive never had sushi)

Post by: ItsKadoHere - November 26th, 2014, 7:34:40 am

Welcome to CubeBuilders! :)

Post by: realJosefStalin - November 26th, 2014, 11:25:31 am

THank you for your whole life story-_-
Just kidding man Welcome to heaven
If you get sad...just porkchop it XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.