Statues
Post by: BradmasterX - November 23rd, 2014, 4:17:32 pm

Why cant we put down statues. /statue create

Re: Statues
Post by: MystrikMC - November 23rd, 2014, 6:58:07 pm

Yea I want statues too

Post by: Ferocelion - November 24th, 2014, 7:26:34 pm

I dont think prison is a good idea for my choice cause now the server will be popular and theres gonna be so much people that u cant even talk to staff without them having to read back or something cause everyone is talking and some lag is gonna come so yeah. If u ask me, its not a good idea... :-\

Post by: Ferocelion - November 24th, 2014, 7:27:16 pm

srry, wrong place i wanted to post

Post by: realJosefStalin - November 24th, 2014, 10:27:06 pm

AWKWARD!

Post by: Akiraff - November 24th, 2014, 11:54:23 pm

The reason why we dont have statues available to any players the fact that this can become a big problem when it comes to Factions. It gives a huge advantage for enemies to see the name tag of statue, and it will help pin point the bases at much efficient rate.

In addition, I believe some players may abuse the /statue command, by spamming their own statue anywhere and everywhere, so it is reluctant to players have this command due to the damage that may cause in future.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders - Administrator

Post by: BradmasterX - November 27th, 2014, 9:56:28 am

How bout 6 statues per plot in creative?

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - November 27th, 2014, 11:10:12 am

6 statues per plot?! Thats too much to be honest with you...

Post by: MystrikMC - November 27th, 2014, 10:12:32 pm

yea how about 2 statues

Post by: Akiraff - November 28th, 2014, 3:54:58 am

Two statues for players seems very reasonable. I am going to discuss with Siggi about it, and see his thoughts about it. I do apologize for earlier post, I have misunderstood you wanted a statues in survival. However since is in creative plot, and it is purely cosmetic, then yes I will give my vote on giving 2 statues spot for each member.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.