An epic display?

An epic display?
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 24th, 2014, 1:20:40 pm

I would like if there was a place to view who had been perm banned and when their ban would expire. You could see their statues inside cells, a bit like a prison.
I would be happy to build this in creative after January.

Re: An epic display?
Post by: MystrikMC - November 24th, 2014, 2:18:44 pm

[quote author=RandomKoalaLover link=topic=1365.msg5210#msg5210 date=1416853240]
I would like if there was a place to view who had been perm banned and when their ban would expire. You could see their statues inside cells, a bit like a prison.
[/quote]I would love that!!!

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 25th, 2014, 12:24:18 pm

;D Me too I think it would make the server unique!

Post by: Akiraff - November 25th, 2014, 12:50:15 pm

[quote author=RandomKoalaLover link=topic=1365.msg5210#msg5210 date=1416853240]
[/quote]

I like the idea, but the only issue is that we would be invading the persons privacy in a way. In addition, we should not dedicate a place for people who are banned from the server since they caused enough troubles to the server.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.