Several ideas

Several ideas
Post by: HyperHydreigon - November 25th, 2014, 7:32:06 pm

Hello please take some of these ideas to mind.

#1. you should be able to use /ct instead of /cubetokens to shop with them.

#2 being able to give ct like with money, however some people could beg for them so...

#3 ive noticed hunger problems in the lobby, maybe you could fix this.

#4 sell dark oak and acaica wood in the skyblock shop as well as the saplings, there is no way to get them but with ct.

#5 maybe new donater ranks like coal or lapis. coal could cost 5 dollors and give you sometign little. lapis, idk.

#6 more minigames, theyve gotten kind of old, i think we could see a second floor instead of that stupid useless booth.

#7 have ALL minigames giev you ct. FFAPVP is very popular but you dotn get ct for killing people. Id also like mroe ct in mob arena like 1 ct per mob.

#8 in factions, allow only fac members and allies to tpa to you, this causes a LOT of problems because some people in my fac always let strangers tp. If i get more ideas i will post them as well.
peace 8)

Re: Several ideas
Post by: MystrikMC - November 25th, 2014, 7:38:22 pm

I love the PVP ct part

Post by: HyperHydreigon - November 25th, 2014, 7:44:04 pm

ty :D

Post by: HyperHydreigon - November 25th, 2014, 8:00:46 pm

new idea: people new to factions and akyblock should get free money, saem with ct.

Post by: HyperHydreigon - November 25th, 2014, 9:25:50 pm

another idea: you should be able to trade in cash for ct or vice versa. :P

Post by: Akiraff - November 28th, 2014, 4:07:17 am

The following ideas that I support are: 1, 3, 6 and 8.

1. Yes it would be very reasonable if there was /ct, since typing out /cubetokens seems very inconvenient. Especially for players who have trouble at typing out.

3. Yes this seem a huge issue in the lobby, it is not necessary to have hunger problems in the lobby hub. I believe that it is unnecessary to have hunger being drained in the lobby.

6. I believe that we need more minigames in CubeBuilders, some of them seem popular and others seems unpopular.

8. I will give cookies for that. Yes, I do agree with you that we need to have a teleport restriction in the factions, so faction members dont bring their friends to the base, unless they are part of the faction or the faction owner accepts the faction teleport, in order the member to come in.

The rest of ideas seems reasonable, but it seems that they can change the game balance in a way, so I do not support those ideas. But thank you for giving out amazing ideas that can improve CubeBuilders in every aspect of it.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.