A Few Things

A Few Things
Post by: freakJammies - December 21st, 2014, 3:26:42 am

First of all: A brewing stand at spawn.
Next:If you do happen to make a brewing place at spawn make a piston door so nobody can get in unless youre inside.
Next:Cow and Chicken Spawners in the Mob Farm.
Next:I was messing with Ender Pearls at Spawn and I teleported to the upstairs of the mob farm. There were two spawners and I noticed they would not work because of there being no grass blocks there.
Next:In the lobby there is a hunger problem. That should be fixed because I cannot sprint in the lobby because of no hunger.

I hope you will add some of these things.
From Lucarioguy64

Re: A Few Things
Post by: slimestein - December 21st, 2014, 4:57:28 am

I think brewing stand is a half good idea, potions would be alot cheaper and everyone would have acces to potions. Of course they need netherwart for nearly all of them but still.
If you would have cow and chicken at spawn the reason to buy thoose spawners would decrease mand the prices for them in /cubetokens would decrease too.

Re: A Few Things
Post by: freakJammies - December 21st, 2014, 5:33:03 am

Yeah but what about Pig Spawners? They are at spawn and in /cubetokens

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.