A bunch of Suggestion

A bunch of Suggestion
Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 21st, 2014, 4:07:08 pm

CubeBuilders Is the most amazing server. That is why it deserves only the best. The best minigame (in my opinion) is SkyWars. Which is something the server does not have. It could replace the survival games which has been discontinued and as it is such a popular game, I believe the server will see more players join.

My second suggestion is that the Mob Arena is fixed. I say this because it awards you diamonds and emeralds for playing well, however you cannot take them putside mob arena and you cannot exchange them for cubetokens.

I also think that the cubetoken store on factions should sell obsidian. This would be great because although it could be sold for an expensive price. It means players will not have to get a diamond pickaxe to make their base more secure, therefore less people will rage quit because their base was raided on their first day.

These have been just some suggestions. More suggestions coming soon!

Re: A bunch of Suggestion
Post by: InvalidSession - December 21st, 2014, 5:30:06 pm

Well I think we can buy kits or weapons using diamondss and emeralds in mob arena :)

Post by: realJosefStalin - December 21st, 2014, 9:12:34 pm

I think we need a prison serve and for suggesting it Ishould be warden :P

Post by: MystrikMC - December 22nd, 2014, 10:08:35 am

I LOVE the Idea!

Post by: Oaad - December 22nd, 2014, 1:41:12 pm

The cube builders staff have already discussed about the extra types of minigames but most of us, have decided to not include these extra features due to the fact that they take away population from the other miniservers. Have a great day! :)

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 22nd, 2014, 2:05:38 pm

Sorry xNoobNinja but can you enlighten me on how that comment makes any sense. Your saying a server that wants to become bigger is not going to get a new minigame because it will attract players. Sure the other minigames may fall down in players but it is compensated for by the new minigames and even more than before will play them. I have had the experience of owning my own server like cubebuilders in the past and let me just say, you get lots more people online compared to the amount of people lost. For example for every 5 players lost, another 15 join.

Post by: MystrikMC - December 22nd, 2014, 4:08:15 pm

YEA

Post by: Oaad - December 22nd, 2014, 8:56:51 pm

Well, i have requested a prison server to the staff team here at cube builders already, sadly to their deny. I have been told that Prison will not be a feature added upon our server due to the fact that it may take the populations away from factions and such. As small as the communty of faction is compared to creative, we cannot withstand the large amount of players moving all to prison and leaving extremely few players to play factions and the smaller servers. Also, if we do add in a prison server, siggi is going to have to spend a lot of time working with the plugins and such. Currently, i have no say in if prison servers may be added, but if it seeks high demands I could possibly talk to the higher up staff and get their opinion of it.

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 23rd, 2014, 3:23:23 am

Thank you for the explanation. Should Siggi change his mind on the subjevt, could you please remind him there are prison auto install plugins so it installs prison for him and adds any selected plugins to the prison server aswell if they have been used.on any other part of the cunebuilders server.

Post by: HyperHydreigon - January 30th, 2015, 8:23:14 am

[quote author=xNoobNinja link=topic=1526.msg5754#msg5754 date=1419299811]
Well, i have requested a prison server to the staff team here at cube builders already, sadly to their deny. I have been told that Prison will not be a feature added upon our server due to the fact that it may take the populations away from factions and such. As small as the communty of faction is compared to creative, we cannot withstand the large amount of players moving all to prison and leaving extremely few players to play factions and the smaller servers. Also, if we do add in a prison server, siggi is going to have to spend a lot of time working with the plugins and such. Currently, i have no say in if prison servers may be added, but if it seeks high demands I could possibly talk to the higher up staff and get their opinion of it.
[/quote]

Did you notice sky block is almost always with like 5 people on? Yet creative has 30 plus? I think they should rethink this

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.