My suggestions

My suggestions
Post by: realJosefStalin - December 21st, 2014, 9:38:35 pm

Ok me and my awesome brain were thinking TACOS! Then out of no where I was all like how can I help contribute that might or might not benefit me. Selfish right. Anyways I thought and I thought and I was all like Maybe I could suggest some inprovments (not that this place needs any:3 )

1. Make the nether resetable...All the good stuff gets taken, so you have to go on a huge trek just to find some glowstone dust
2. Make all trees fellable...when you chop an oak tree it all falls,same with birch,but then ou go chop a spruce and you gotta do it all. same with jungle and acaia
3.More flat land....idk how but do it...IT IS SOOOOOO annoying when you try and find flat land and its all hills and mountains.
4. I think greifland right outside of the spawn and warzone should be cleaned up. When I set out from the spawn( im an explorer) I have to look at that mes alot
5. I say we need a prisons server. I love it here <3 so much but I love prison to </3 so I can never find good prison servers BUT! if my fav server makes one I wont have to spend time off the server.
6. Get nametag edit for all I love nicknames and donators shouldnt be treated special on that part >:(

Re: My suggestions
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - December 22nd, 2014, 12:05:58 pm

I agree about the prison thing and that the land just outside the warzone should be cleaned up.
Reason for me agreeing with the land being cleaned up:
I love to go exploring. So when you pass all of these blown up bases, it makes you feel uncomfortable, do you get what Im trying to say?

Post by: realJosefStalin - December 22nd, 2014, 12:13:53 pm

Yeahhhhh you get it cause I explore alot after leavig spawn so....I have to look at greif ville :(

Post by: InvalidSession - December 22nd, 2014, 12:16:40 pm

[quote author=ParadoxPi link=topic=1529.msg5734#msg5734 date=1419215915]
Ok me and my awesome brain were thinking TACOS! Then out of no where I was all like how can I help contribute that might or might not benefit me. Selfish right. Anyways I thought and I thought and I was all like Maybe I could suggest some inprovments (not that this place needs any:3 )

1. Make the nether resetable...All the good stuff gets taken, so you have to go on a huge trek just to find some glowstone dust
2. Make all trees fellable...when you chop an oak tree it all falls,same with birch,but then ou go chop a spruce and you gotta do it all. same with jungle and acaia
3.More flat land....idk how but do it...IT IS SOOOOOO annoying when you try and find flat land and its all hills and mountains.
4. I think greifland right outside of the spawn and warzone should be cleaned up. When I set out from the spawn( im an explorer) I have to look at that mes alot
5. I say we need a prisons server. I love it here <3 so much but I love prison to </3 so I can never find good prison servers BUT! if my fav server makes one I wont have to spend time off the server.
6. Get nametag edit for all I love nicknames and donators shouldnt be treated special on that part >:(
[/quote]
Well we could blew the mountains up and make more greifland :P

Post by: Oaad - December 22nd, 2014, 1:46:58 pm

Thanks for your suggestions, but Im going to have to go against many of your suggestions. Sorry.

With Suggestion #1= Unlike the end, the nether is a pretty massive area so it only takes a fair amount of traveling to get glowstone, also, it still contains over thousands of blocks.

Suggestion #2= I believe all the trees are already fellable, its just that your axe is almost broken or not strong enough to chop all the wood at the same time

Suggestion#3 = Well, THEN SEARCH! :D

Suggestion #4 = Even if we change the griefland outside of spawn, someone will eventually blow it up again.

Suggestion #5 = If we do add a prison server, it will take away population from another miniserver which may cause a ton of people leaving to go to the prison server.

Suggestion #6 = If we add nametags to every single player, it will become harder to locate people as well as warn or mute them because their names are different from what their tag is.

Post by: slimestein - December 22nd, 2014, 2:02:38 pm

[quote author=xNoobNinja link=topic=1529.msg5746#msg5746 date=1419274018]

Suggestion #6 = If we add nametags to every single player, it will become harder to locate people as well as warn or mute them because their names are different from what their tag is.
[/quote]
And donators loose one cool feture that might make them to donate

Post by: realJosefStalin - December 22nd, 2014, 2:06:37 pm

I still dont see the issue with a prison server :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.