No more teaming in ffa

No more teaming in ffa
Post by: Solurnis - January 10th, 2015, 4:53:15 pm

Whenever i go on ffa i see a team of at least FOUR people against people who actually knows what ffa is. If you could stop this, it would make the server better.

Re: No more teaming in ffa
Post by: InvalidSession - January 10th, 2015, 5:33:08 pm

I think there is teams in free for all player vs. player :) , and we cant avoid teaming anyways

Post by: EnderTheGreat - January 28th, 2015, 6:15:51 pm

Ya unfortunately, I dont know of any way to stop teaming without constant supervision. We just dont have enough manpower to do that. Sorry, Rat.

Post by: Akiraff - January 29th, 2015, 11:33:23 pm

Unfortunate ratcoolhawk, it is called FFA (Free For All). Hope in future to add PvP arenas where you are able to do one-to-one combat with the person.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.