Player shops/stalls

Player shops/stalls
Post by: kungfu92009 - March 11th, 2014, 1:26:35 pm

When you guys remodeled spawn you fixed lots of things but got rid of things like lowering the selling and buying price of emeralds from $2000 to $250. why cant we have the option to rent stalls at spawn to sell items to others like TNT, saddles, and of course flowers to leave at a raided base and leave a RIP sign for someones base. This would be a really cool add on to the server and i would be more than happy to help build the stalls. (I wouldnt build at spawn i would build on a creative plot and you can do your magic to copy and paste it if you are pleased)

hope this helps,

-Kung

Re: Player shops/stalls
Post by: fmontemayor - March 20th, 2014, 5:30:37 pm

You have my vote

Re: Player shops/stalls
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - March 21st, 2014, 12:56:59 pm

im with you on that one kungfu! ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.