Slime farm

Slime farm
Post by: Magicov - March 20th, 2014, 5:43:30 am

This is magicdog2002, I want to know if this server could have a slime farm for those without sticky pistons. Ive talked to my friend, dark master, and he also agrees this should be in the server. hopefully people take my suggestion under consideration! :D

Re: Slime farm
Post by: fmontemayor - March 20th, 2014, 5:29:34 pm

I think people must learn to find a slime chunk so you do not have my vote on this one

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - March 23rd, 2014, 7:21:53 am

Good idea im looking everwhere for slimeballs these days! ;)

Magicdog2002
Post by: ThunderHoof - April 16th, 2014, 1:25:58 pm

Ive been banned i miss you P.S I will make a new account and come back to cubebuilders and make sure you spread good things about me ;) :D

Post by: chipsquared - April 16th, 2014, 1:35:37 pm

There are slimeballs available at the shop if you are having trouble finding slimes.

chipsquared

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.