Karow Retiring

Re: Karow Retiring
Post by: Tru3ShotXLV - October 7th, 2015, 12:41:17 am

I will definitely say that you will be missed, Karow! You were great to have around on CubeBuilders, and you and the rest of the staff greatly helped me in my times if need on CubeBuilders. It was great to be able to see you and the staff in our most desperate hours, like when a hacker tries o stop us, stuff like that. I hope that you may be able to find some time to visit us every now and again.

Post by: 1_Alfie_1 - October 12th, 2015, 11:12:03 am

:( it was great haveing u as manager Karow Will miss 4 eva

Post by: Santas_Hoe - October 17th, 2015, 3:54:27 pm

Please dont leave us Karow :(

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - October 17th, 2015, 4:35:10 pm

Will you ever come back?

Post by: RealSkateOh - October 28th, 2015, 4:33:58 am

Dont leave your my fav sporter :( :( plz dont leave

Post by: flagrocker - October 30th, 2015, 7:19:40 pm

Supernova/Peppah/Purtle/Sovie/DRG/Flag/everyone on Unofficial/CB Skype: Ill miss the lot of you! Despite the constant high pitched screaming of some of you, I had a blast talking to you guys.

wish you were back already. its been a Paine in the Rear lately. .-. but besides that we miss you!

Post by: ohcrow - November 27th, 2015, 8:43:56 am

Bye Karow! My friends and I had a lot of fun asking you to sign shovels (lol) and I wish you good luck on the rest of your life :) Well miss you!

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - November 27th, 2015, 5:11:48 pm

Why karow why?? I understand you need other stuff, come back one day in da future!

Post by: RealSkateOh - February 12th, 2016, 3:03:17 am

[quote author=DaCoolCreeper link=topic=4789.msg27479#msg27479 date=1448662308]
Why karow why?? I understand you need other stuff, come back one day in da future!
[/quote]
ye plz come back!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.