pig latin clearly isnt your forte.... ey brow? =w=

Re: Who is the most feared non-staff person on cubebuilders
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 5th, 2015, 2:14:42 am

Indeed :P

Re: Who is the most feared non-staff person on cubebuilders
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 5th, 2015, 8:51:48 pm

[quote author=BrowtherHoodz link=topic=2390.msg10559#msg10559 date=1427690823]
[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2390.msg10469#msg10469 date=1427488909]
I dont really fear anyone in factions. If I die, I die. If I live, I live. Thats the way it goes (in my opinion).

But, if this were not about factions (just the entire server) and you had to name a person who gives you the shivvers and makes you break out into sweat of fear, I would say Karow. No offense Karow but you just scare the porkchop out of me O-O
[/quote]

Nah dude, Believe me Karow is not the type of person you think they are, if youve ever spoken to them in a call before, they are nice and calm!
[/quote]

Yeah well, Im still scared as pateto of Karow xD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.