An extremely hard riddle

Re: An extremely hard riddle
Post by: Yvetal123 - October 8th, 2015, 8:45:02 pm

[quote author=BladedFury link=topic=4443.msg25981#msg25981 date=1444259475]
I will go ahead and assume that this refers to the de polichenelle where someone knows a secret but never speaks of it because he assumes that everyone else knows. Following this logic and some tricky mathematics you can tell that since 100 is an even number, all of the dragons would have found another and assumed the polichenelle. All dragons were identical, and cannot comprehend green as an adjective just whether it has "green" eyes or not. So in their minds they would each think if the I do not have green eyes then the other would know and assume that he has green eyes and fly away at midnight. If he does not fly away then I must have green eyes and I will fly away. When the man comes all the dragons are silent thinking the others know the truth about "his" green eyes and the man brings the information, they all turn into sparrows and fly away from their own ignorance. Kind of ironic. Anyway that is my try.
[/quote] yes you had to look it up jamb... shame on u

Re: An extremely hard riddle
Post by: fritzerman_ - October 8th, 2015, 9:43:45 pm

What, I didnt look it up. I just searched the silent secret to get a solid name but I didnt look the answer up.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.