[quote author=flagrocker link=topic=5442.msg29028#msg29028 date=1455231322]
my Weirdest Dream is Donald Trump being president. ;-;
[/quote]

More liek ur worst nightmare
[/quote]

I can only imagine ;-;

Re: Dreams
Post by: vvanqu1sh - February 11th, 2016, 6:05:28 pm

Dont continue reading. (slightly sexual sry)

Waw youre a rebel. Actually no you arent cause the majority of people would continue reading, anyways...

My weirdest dream was when I was at school and then I called my mom and she came and got mad for call spamming her. I asked her if she was driving me home, she said no and went back home. Then I had to go to the washroom so I went back in the school except now my school was like a museum place... but before that, my bus drivers face was all red and he had a 108 degree fever and he said something but I didnt know what he said. Later I realized he told me to go out the back door so I didnt catch his disease. Welp, too late. After going inside I went in the stall but then my friend opened the stall (the walls were bendable like styrofoam) and he looked inside at you know what xD...

And then yeah Im pretty sure I caught the disease and then I woke up xDD

Post by: vvanqu1sh - February 11th, 2016, 6:05:57 pm

[quote author=BrandonPikachuuu link=topic=5442.msg29017#msg29017 date=1455146776]
[quote author=slimestein link=topic=5442.msg29012#msg29012 date=1455123911]
[quote author=?Gabby? link=topic=5442.msg29011#msg29011 date=1455122929]
[quote author=slimestein link=topic=5442.msg29010#msg29010 date=1455121493]
I have never remembered a dream, when i was little i sometimes woke up from nightmares but i never knew what it was that had scared me so idk...
[/quote]

Same Slime. Im told I somtimes normally always scream when I dream have nightmares. I never knew what happened, but I usually never dream.
[/quote]

Wow you Sream at night?
I havent had a nightmare since i was 6
[/quote]

When Gabby was in Kindergarten, I slept with her. I dont think she had nightmares then tho.
[/quote]...

Post by: StativeSpencer - February 11th, 2016, 10:06:10 pm

In my weirdest dream I was at school, my school is split into ten different buildings, and in between the office building and gym there is a sort of ally, I was looking for a missing girl or something who had got lost, I cant remember what exactly what happened but I discovered that she was in some sort of ghost deminsion, anyway I somehow got her out of the ghost deminsion and back into our deminsion, but she acted like nothing had happened, a few days pass in the dream (nothing happened during this time and it was just nothing (imagine sleeping in a dream), but I could tell a few days, or even weeks had passed), well a bit of time passes, and I start to think that the event had been a dream (for the whole dream I seemed to be completely awake, and I thought I was despite the weird event) then I see the girl again who was in fifth grade (she walked out of the fifth grade building when I saw her) I then try to tell her that she had been in a ghost deminsion, but she doesnt even notice me. I then appear in a small field between the band room, eighth grade building, and building 1000, I am sitting next to her in a crowd of fifth / sixth graders infront of a small tv, a movie was playing about how to kill monsters, and then the dream ends.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - February 12th, 2016, 10:46:24 am

Does anyone else have black and white dreams? Like I cant see colour in my dreams more than half the time. Its weird, dunno if its normal.

I dont really remember any of my dreams so Ill just go with the one I had last night. In black and white. It was a little girl around eight, so quite a bit younger than me- she had her hair scraped back in a ponytail and she had glasses on ( she seemed very familiar, I could of sworn Ive seen her before but I dont actually know where. ) and she was running from something but I dont knew what and then she fell to her knees and started crying and then I woke up.

I dont even know, the fact its in black and white just confuses me even more.

Post by: androosu - February 12th, 2016, 12:23:17 pm

I finally remembered my dream! (For the first time in forever! XD) It was pretty porkchop crazy. But Ill forget it in a hour. So here it is!

I was at Petco where I got my guinea pig with my guinea pig, my mom, dad, and Brandon. Brandons homework nearly made me cry. He had to make a guinea pig LIMP. So Im liek not with my baby! He gets the guinea pig, and out of nowhere my dad gets a wooden scooter thing... So I give my mom my bros guinea pig and mine, and go with my dad and Brandon on the scooter. We find this parkour stuff. Hard parkour. No joke. Anyway, we do it until we get to one point. Theres a narrow bridge with water under it. And there were all these cars driving in the water, on the outside. So I jumped off the bridge, nearly landing in the water, and then the cars all spawned. I ran back up, scared. (The weird part was everyone was saying they were playing a game that I liek to play called "Smite" even tho it was nothing liek Smite o.o) So finally we crossed and got to a place with a stone wall. Somehow Minecraft just got mixed in the dream XD I, and Brandon, got diamond pickaxes with Fortune 2. So we mined the stone wall, making sort of a mine. So we continue straight, and we got to a village. So dad sent me and Brandon to some type of school, that I later realized was my school at church XD. Same teacher, same kids, same room. So after school one day, I think I found OblivianEmpire.... (faction base) I saw about 5 afk people and decided to kill them. Problem was, they werent actually afk... I almost killed them all, but the last one left. I later found out that it was a dream inside my dream... and it wasnt OE. I thought it was bc the players. Later these Zombie angel things (next school day) came in and checked to make sure no one was a zombie. Problem was, (I had an inv. like in Minecraft.) I had a zombie skull. Then they took me out, and then my mind turned white. I then saw my cousin, and realized I was at school where I go to school irl. My cousin just (irl) went skiing and got a concussion. Well, that actually all really happened irl. Then we were having a parade of some sort. So my friend had a golf cart we rode in. (That thing was freaking fast XD) Everyone had some type of vehicle, just not a car. I then saw my mom. As soon as I got her to wave at me, I woke up.

That was longer than I thought....

Post by: primadxnna - February 13th, 2016, 10:09:59 am

I had a dream last night that I had emerald rank on the server and I had the right to do anything XD best dream ever

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.