I present to you skyblock !!!

I present to you skyblock !!!
Post by: tacos808 - January 30th, 2014, 11:21:10 am

:)You should add skyblock and economy with it. Thats like my second favorite game in mine craft after hunger games duh !

Why you should you add it because it is a challenging game that will bring attention to new commers I know cause I was on a server like that and boom its now one of the greatest servers!! Its is a difficult game and challenging but anything is possible.

I could help build the server skyblock if you need any help ?? I know all about skyblock and how it works if you have questions contact-tacos808 when he is play cubebuilders.net

Re: I present to you skyblock !!!
Post by: daddyseokjin - February 26th, 2014, 1:57:24 pm

I super agree skyblock is my second favorite after creative then comes survival after skyblock! and maybe you should talk about skywars!

Post by: ChessNuts - February 26th, 2014, 2:54:54 pm

Skywars... that game was my #1 minigame. Definitely should be added to the minigames option.

Post by: fmontemayor - February 28th, 2014, 1:38:14 pm

I think that sky block will give loads more lag! Say no to skyblock!

Post by: ChessNuts - March 1st, 2014, 5:17:41 am

Fmon, if you do not already know that the CubeBuilders drive is a bit old and rubbish. So Siggi wants donations for a better drive to expand CubeBuilders. This is part of the reason why Anniehbear ran the Survival Games so Annie could buy a donator pack for the winner. Every penny counts.

Post by: fmontemayor - March 1st, 2014, 6:04:12 am

Mhh... I do want skyward but not skyblock...

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.