The Cubetokens Store: Bows

The Cubetokens Store: Bows
Post by: ChessNuts - February 17th, 2014, 11:18:17 am

I found it very hard to enchant a bow to good standards in Survival, but maybe adding a bow with somethig like Infinity I, and Flame I would be not just helpful for me, but for (pretty much) everyone else. Name it something like Super Sniper. Also, you could add some arrows to the store too.

Re: The Cubetokens Store: Bows
Post by: KeepingItCrafted - February 17th, 2014, 5:19:26 pm

Chessss731, I think this is a great idea! Guys dont say this is fake cos me and chess are really good friends irl, but this was something i really wanted too. A level 30 enchant only gave me unbreaking 2 on my bow. I got so annoyed! So in conclusion, Siggi if your reading this, you add iron golems spawners after I asked you, now Im asking for flame/infinite/power/punch bows

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.