New world options

New world options
Post by: kungfu92009 - March 11th, 2014, 1:19:53 pm

Why not add more options to this awesome server? As others have said there can be sky block factions, Skygrid, and just plain survival for when you want a break from raiding and being raided. When I mean survival I mean like the creative plots but smaller and its completely separate from factions so people cant store stuff there. This would also lead to a new wild with no pvp so you could collect resources there and build up your home at your survival plot. I think this would show more people how this server rocks!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.