Faction Name Recognition

Faction Name Recognition
Post by: Toys - April 2nd, 2014, 4:48:31 pm

In-Game Name: Toys

Date of Suggestion: April 2, 2014

Suggestion Description: I see that in the server I can only see my rank, Member. I dont seem to see the name of my faction anywhere around my rank or name, therefor I dont know who belongs to what faction. Is there a specific reason this is disabled? My suggestion is to add the name of the faction to the left of the rank with "[" and "]" Enclosing the name of the faction.

Thank you,
Toys

Re: Faction Name Recognition
Post by: SiggiJG - April 4th, 2014, 1:05:22 pm

The faction name will not be added as a prefix. It was in fact there previously, but was removed as it takes up too much space in the chat. If you played CubeBuilders a little longer, youll know that the players rank used to be enclosed in square brackets. Those were removed too, for the purpose of clearing up a little more space for the chat.

To find out which faction someone belongs to, type /f show (name) where (name) is the players name.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.