Resetting maps or upping mob spawn rate?

Resetting maps or upping mob spawn rate?
Post by: Nefretum - April 12th, 2014, 2:16:11 pm

There seems to be a lack of monsters on the maps at all times during the night. In some cases I can go a few days without running into a single one. I do not know if it is because most of the spawners are either blocked or destroyed? or just no there in general. I would like to see a map reset as well to clear up all the useless spam buildings and clutter that are abandoned. Just something to consider :).

Re: Resetting maps or upping mob spawn rate?
Post by: MarkDream - April 13th, 2014, 2:48:08 am

Even when im in caves if they are pitch black then i never get hurt unless ther is a spawner close by so he has a very valid point

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.